July 24th, 2020
MANKATO — Greater Mankato Area United Way held its annual Top Executive Leadership event virtually to recognize regional business involvement in reaching its 2020 campaign goal.
Greater Mankato Area United Way CEO Barb Kaus and 2021 Campaign Chair Jessica Blais of Alpha Media Mankato presented the 2020 Campaign Business Awards live to company leaders throughout the week of July 13-19. The event was sponsored by United Prairie Bank.
Watch the videos on United Way’s Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/watch/GMAUW/565692644108928/.
Businesses received awards for their participation in corporate and employee giving, volunteering, and in-kind donations during United Way’s 2020 campaign, which raised $2,060,000 for 55 programs within 36 partner agencies in Blue Earth, Le Sueur, Nicollet and Waseca counties.
2020 Greater Mankato Area United Way Business Awards
- Large Company of the Year (150+ employees): Nidec/Kato Engineering
- Medium Company of the Year (50-149 employees): Vetter Stone
- Small Company of the Year (1-49 employees): Brennan Companies
- Regional Company of the Year: First National Bank of Waseca
- Year-Over-Year Increase Award: TBEI
- New Employee Campaign of the Year: Federated Insurance
- Public Sector of the Year: Mankato Area Public Schools
- Nonprofit of the Year: Open Door Health Center
- All-Around Supporter of the Year: United Prairie Bank
Top In-Kind Donors (alpha order):
- Alpha Media Mankato
- Coughlan Companies
- The Free Press
- KEYC News Now
- Office Space Design
- Radio Mankato
- Snell Motors