July 30th, 2022
Keynote will focus on child well-being, development
MANKATO—A record of nearly 800 women are registered for Greater Mankato Area United Way’s 13th annual Women with Heart Luncheon from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Wednesday, August 3 at Mayo Clinic Health System Event Center.
Presented by Pioneer Bank, this year’s luncheon will focus on how the community can support children in relation to mental health, social development, literacy and overall well-being.
The event includes lunch, door prizes and powerful discussion as women unite to make a difference in our region.
- What: United Way’s Women with Heart Luncheon
- When: Wednesday, August 3, 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m.
Interviews prior to 11:30 or after 1.
- Where: Mayo Clinic Health System Event Center
- Who: Keynote panel includes Dr. Kaitlyn Kaus of Great Lakes Neurobehavioral Center, Ytive Prafke of St. Peter Public Schools and Mary Simpson of Mankato Area Public Schools; facilitated by Kate Cox, LICSW, of Project for Teens.
- Why: Last year, women attending Women with Heart pledged a record of more than $200,000 to the campaign. United Way’s 2023 campaign goal is $2,150,000 for 55 programs serving 51,000 people in Blue Earth, Le Sueur, Nicollet and Waseca counties.