February 23rd, 2023
The Picklebarn of Mankato is celebrating its Grand Opening on March 4th and 5th.
Owned by local couple Mitch and Sidney Elofson, 29, the Picklebarn is a brand-new tournament grade facility with eight professional indoor pickleball courts, locker rooms, a fitness room, pro-shop, and a viewing and social mezzanine for private and corporate events. The Grand Opening weekend will consist of many different fun events for everyone from seasoned pickleball players to those that have never played and want to learn. Not interested in giving pickleball a try? That’s OK, there will be events for you too! Enjoy food trucks, drinks, and pro-shop sales all day!
- Saturday, March 4th: Food trucks all day!
- 7-7:45am: FREE Zumba Class led by Fitness for 10
- 8-10:30am: 3.5-4.0 level Crazy Eight Pickleball Tournament
- 10:30-1:30pm: 4.0-4.5 level Crazy Eight Pickleball Tournament
- 1:30-4pm: Gustavus Tennis Alumni Pickleball
- 4-6:30pm: Open Play & Court Reservations
- 6-8:30pm: Wine and Pickleball Painting Event on the mezzanine
- 6:30-9pm: Open Play & Court Reservations
- Sunday, March 5th: Food trucks all day!
- 7-7:45am: $5 Drop in Yoga led by Sun Moon Yoga
- 8-10:30am: 3.0-3.5 level Crazy Eight Pickleball Tournament
- 11-3pm: BEGINNER $5 drop in pickleball and FREE clinics running every half hour!
- 3-5:30pm: Open Play & Court Reservations
- 5:30-8:30pm Open Play & Court Reservations
Location: 90 Power Drive, Mankato MN 56001