Ready for a block-party style event with music, food, and fun this weekend? The 10th annual Blues on Belgrade festival, brought to you by Business on Belgrade, is just the ticket! Best of all, the ticket is free!
Belgrade Avenue, in lower North Mankato, will be blocked off from Range Street to Nicollet Avenue on Saturday, July 28th. The main stage, host to local and national acts, is the center of attention at the intersection of Belgrade and Range.
The 10th annual Blues on Belgrade is just the ticket! Best of all, the ticket is free!
Food and drink vendors will be on site. Bring your folding chair, some sunscreen and join the fun!
- The Echos Big Band 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
- Funktion Junction 1:30 pm – 3:00 pm
- Lisa Wegner and Her Mean Mean Men 3:30 pm – 5:00 pm
- City Mouse 5:30 – 7:00 pm
- Lamont Cranston Band 7:30 pm – 9:00 pm
- The Jimmys 9:30pm – 11:00 pm