One of the gems of the Mankato Park system, Riverfront Park has beautiful views of the Minnesota River as well as an amphitheater and playground.
The park offers river access for kayaks and canoes.
Riverfront Park is home to the annual Ribfest event as well as other events throughout the summer. Vetter Stone Amphitheater located in the park hosts nationally known music acts as well as local bands.
Nestled in Old Town the park is a short distance from many local shops and restaurants. The park is a convenient stop along the Minnesota River Trail as it has restrooms, a water fountain, and a bike repair station.
Visitors can also take in the Mankato Piece, a large sculpture that sits in the middle of the park.
- Smokin'! 21st Annual RibFest at Vetter Stone Amphitheater in Riverfront Park
- Stacy K's Old Town Guide - It’s a RibFest Weekend!
- Changing the Narrative: Chalk It Up to Happiness
- The View From Above - Aerial Imagery Media
- Arts in Mankato - “It’s Our Time, It’s What We’re Trying to Say.”
- Eco-Retail Gallery-Café-Music-Bar - The Blue Boat
- Welcome on the River - Bent River Outfitter
- Poetry in motion - The Mankato Poetry Walk and Ride