507-387-8600 | Website
Land of Memories Park, located along the Minnesota River on the outskirts of Mankato, offers beautiful scenery including views of the river, green space and woodlands.
The park offers several soccer fields, trails, a Frisbee golf course, and a large indoor pavilion. Additionally, river access for canoes, kayaks, and boats is easily navigated.
Camping is available.
Dogs are allowed on-leash.
The park’s shelter can be reserved by contacting the City of Mankato.
- Monday: 5 am–10 pm
- Tuesday: 5 am–10 pm
- Wednesday: 5 am–10 pm
- Thursday: 5 am–10 pm
- Friday: 5 am–10 pm
- Saturday: 5 am–10 pm
- Sunday: 5 am–10 pm
- 2018 Kiwanis Mankato Cookout Promises Smokey Goodness!
- 2018 Mankato Wacipi Pow Wow
- Stacy K's Weekend Guide - Festival Solstice!
- The Weekend Spin With Stacy K — Everything You Need to Know About Festival Solstice!
- Minnesota & Blue Earth Rivers - Memories of 'Low Tide' Photo Album
- If the Shoe Fits: Shoemaker Pegeen Rozeske