About Cox House Museum
The historic home of one of St. Peter’s earliest settlers and first mayor, Eugene Cox was built in 1871.
Maintained by the Nicollet County Historical Society, the grand house has the distinction of being one of the few restored Italianate homes in Minnesota.
It can be rented for programs and events.
- Phone: 507-934-2160
- Web: Cox House Museum
- By appointment only, call for details.