This is a repeating eventoctober 24th, 2020 7:30 pm
An emotionally powerful and intimate musical about two New Yorkers in their twenties who fall in and out of love over the course of five years. The show's unconventional structure
An emotionally powerful and intimate musical about two New Yorkers in their twenties who fall in and out of love over the course of five years. The show’s unconventional structure consists of Cathy, the woman, telling her story backward while Jamie, the man, tells his story chronologically; the two characters only meet once, at their wedding in the middle of the show.
Purchase tickets here.
Fridays and Saturdays
- Dinner seating 6:00 – 6:15 pm
- Show only seating begins at 7:00 pm
- Show begins at 7:30 pm
- Lunch seating 12:30 – 12:45 pm
- Show only seating begins at 1:30 pm
- Show begins at 2:00 pm
Pricing varies by total seats at the table and meal choice.
- Table for Two – $40 – $96
- Table for Four – $80 – $192
- Table for Six- $150 – $288
*Reduced priced tables available for obstructed viewing. Price includes gratuity for your plated dinner service.
(All dinners include salad, bread, vegetables, and dessert)
- Meat Lasagna
- Chicken Alfredo
- Penne with Marinara (vegetarian/gluten-free)
(Sunday) 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
12 Civic Center Plaza, Mankato