- This event has passed.
Minnesota Original Music Festival
July 24 @ 12:00 pm - 9:00 pm
The Minnesota Original Music Festival (MOMF) is a network of free concerts, workshops, and events hosted by Minnesota artists in the heart of St. Peter, MN.
Taking place July 19th-24th, 2022, the festival offers unique opportunities for audiences to dialogue with artists through special sessions and performances during the week leading up to the culminating concerts at Minnesota Square Park on Saturday and Sunday.
The Minnesota Original Music Festival seeks to create an environment where audiences can be inspired to pursue their own artistic interests. Check out more festival activities here! Photo courtesy of Emily Stark.
Saturday, July 23
- 11:00 am: 60 Hr Band Challenge winners
- 12:00 pm: The Good Time Gals (blues/jazz)
- 1:00 pm: Jae Havoc (hip hop)
- 2:00 pm: The Galactic Cowboy Orchestra (progressive rock)
- 3:50 pm: Captain Gravitone & the String Theory Orchestra (roots w/ elements of jazz, tango, folk & funk)
- 5:20 pm: Lucy Michelle (folk/americana/rock)
- 6:40 pm: The Shape of Walter (world music)
- 7:50 pm: The Larry McDonough Quartet (jazz)
- 9:20 pm: Bee Balm Fields (folk rock)
Sunday, July 24
- 12:00 pm: PK Mayo (blues)
- 1:50 pm: Mary Clare Stroh (folk)
- 2:50 pm: Blue Hazard (bluegrass)
- 3:50 pm: EZ Jazz Trio‘ (jazz)
- 4:30 pm: St Peter Govies parade (marching band with original music by Sarah Houle)
- 4:50 pm: Kaleb Braun-Schulz & the Nightingales (folk rock)
- 5:50 pm: The D’Sievers (trombone jazz)
- 6:50 pm: Machiko (pop rock)
- 7:50 pm: portal iii (psychedelic folk)