About Javens Family Vineyard & Winery
Javens Family Vineyard and Winery, located just east of Mankato, offers wines from locally grown, cold-hearty grapes.
Enjoy sampling their offerings while having a conversation with friends in the establishment’s comfortable tasting room.
- Brianna — Light and earthy, a semi-dry white wine.
- Four Vines — A blend of Brianna, Frontenac Gris, La Crescent and Brianna, a semi-dry, smooth wine.
- Frontenac Blanc — Mildly tart with a sweet aroma.
- Frontenac Gris — Dry and slightly tart up front but mellows at the finish
- La Crescent — Fruity up front but has a nice slightly dry finish.
- New Traditions — A semi-sweet blend of Frontenac Gris and Brianna.
- Patio Prints — A blend of La Crescent and Frontenac Gris, light bodied, easy drinking. Named after our dog, Charlie.
- Frontenac — Has a smoky flavor, but nice and smooth with a slightly sweet finish.
- 2012 Marquette — Dry, barrel aged with an edgy finish.
- 2013 Marquette — Dry, barrel aged with a smooth finish.
- Vera’s Vino — Marquette wine that has not been oaked. A smooth, easy drinking red wine.
- Phone: 507-382-7596
- Web: Javens Family Vineyard & Winery
- Saturday: 1 pm–5 pm